From a former Economics professor & experienced traveler (100 countries), award-winning photojournalist/blogger, featured speaker at large travel shows, travel TV host (Plan Your Escape® TV), and travel columnist for the Huffington Post, turn your travel dreams into reality with this acclaimed, groundbreaking, and inspiring 5-star travel book.
Available as paperback or as Ebook for $7.96 on Amazon or $8.35 as B&N Nook Book, you will learn how to safely realize and afford your travel dreams with comprehensive planning tools and checklists. You deserve this popular selling book! Also, it makes a great gift that keeps on giving.
Travel and see more for half the cost for all trips from weekend getaways to longer vacations, trips, or living somewhere for awhile! Former Economics professor and experienced world traveler tells 100’s of powerful cost-saving and how-to travel tips revealing proven secrets the travel industry does not want you to know! Learn how to get the best deals on airfare, hotels, cruises, tours, car rentals, restaurants, and more.
Both experienced and occasional travelers say Plan Your Escape® is an inspiring and comprehensive how-to travel book: “It gets people exploring possibilities they never thought of.” – see Book Reviews and 5-Star Customer Ratings on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble! Give yourself, friends, and family the gift of affordable travel.
Plan Your Escape® shatters common misconceptions about traveling the world or living elsewhere. It shows you how travel can be safer, easier, and more affordable than you think giving you the practical resources, and tips missing in other travel guide books.
5-star Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble customer reviews!
• “WOW!! What a resource!”
• “This book about traveling is so great for people who think that they can’t afford to go travel anywhere.”
• “There is so much new information and creative ideas that have never been presented before.”
• “Extraordinary travel trip idea book! This book will inspire you to start planning your next travel adventure today.”
• “You will be astounded at the depth and scope this author brings to the art of travel. If I could take one book to go travel with this would be it. It really left me thinking the book is as much a new look at how we live our lives, as it is a travel book. You cannot put this book down.”
• “It’s a way to take control of your life and gain the freedom you’ve always wanted.”
• “Everything you need to know for traveling…and more!!”
• “I can’t recommend this travel book enough. I’m ordering copies for friends and family that love to travel for Christmas!”
• “This travel book tells you how you can get there and everything you could possibly want to know from the moment you think about escaping to the day of your return from your trip… exceptional outstanding book!!!!”
• “This is a GREAT book for answering travel questions and solving trip problems. Seems like every question I can think of is addressed.”
• “Great Book, very helpful”
• “Read this book and you’ll find out how I’ve been able to go travel round the world! – 200th traveler in the world on www.MostTraveledPeople.com”